Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released examination notification for Combined Engineering Services Exam 2020. Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. The Online Applications can be filled from 25th September, 2019 to 15th October, 2019 till 6.00 PM after which the link will be disabled. The UPSC ESE 2020 examination will be held in January.
UPSC ESE 2020 Recruitment Details:
Exam Name: Combined Engineering Services Exam 2020
- Category I-Civil Engineering.
- Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
- Category III-Electrical Engineering.
- Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
No. of Posts: 495
Age Limits: Age should be between 21 years – 30 years on the 1st January, 2020 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1990 and not later than 1st January, 1999.
For admission to the examination, a candidate must have a degree in Engineering (B.E/B.Tech) from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash/net banking/Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Online Applications can be filled upto 15th October 2019 till 6.00 PM
- Online Applications can be withdrawn from 22.10.2019 to 28.10.2019 till 6.00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan 14 October 2019
- Exam Date 05 January 2020