The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CPO 2019 notification for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. Interested candidates can apply online at ssc.nic.in from 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019. Candidates selected for the posts of SI in CAPFs and ASI in CISF are liable to serve anywhere in India.
Post Name and Salary:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF – Level-5 (Rs.29,200-92,300)
- Age limit of the candidates should be between 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020.
- SC/ ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Ex-servicemen (ESM): 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Submission of online applications: 17-09-2019 to 16-10-2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: 16-10-2019
- Last date for making online fee payment: 18-10-2019
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 18-10-2019
- Last date for payment through Challan: 19-10-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 11-12-2019 to 13-12-2019
How to Apply:
Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the SSC official website https://ssc.nic.in. Last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00).