Chevrolet was founded in Detroit, by racer Louis Chevrolet and General Motors founder William C. “Billy” Durant in November 1911, and soon earned a reputation for performance, durability and value. Chevrolet’s early adoption of landmark technologies fundamentally changed the way the world looked at cars. From the very start, the focus was on delivering high end technology and features for its lineup of affordable cars and trucks. The first Chevrolet — the Series C Classic Six — came with electric starters and electric headlamps, a rarity even in luxury cars. In the decades that followed, innovations such as safety glass, fuel injection, anti-lock brakes and electronic stability control systems were featured on Chevrolet models.
Engineer MPD – MFE0000927
Education: BE/ BTECH
(Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile) from a recognized University.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop MPDs as defined by the global MPD standards
- Communicate & take lead in resolving engineering issues resolved
- Seeking DE & ME approval for the MPDs
- Maintain/Create MPDs based on the EWOs initiated within the standard timlines
- Maintain the E2 inbox as per the MPD timelines
- Perform issue resolution and provide updated MPD within 2 days for all the customer issues reported
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for all the customer issues reported and for the selected internal issues
Job Location: IN-KA-Bangalore