Jan 26, 2011 Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, IT, Job After Btech, MCA, Off campus recruitment, Software Development, Software Engineering, With experience, Without Experience
Tech Mahindra Ltd. is conducting an Off Campus recruitment drive for Engineering graduates and MCA passouts from 2009 or 2010 batch.
Last Date : 28th January (6PM).
Application received after stipulated date / time will not be accepted.
Candidate must be an Engineering graduate passed out in 2009 or 2010 from any of the following branches : Computer Science Engineering, Information Science Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics or Electrical Engineering.
Company is also hiring MCA passouts from 2009 or 2010 batch.
Candidates applying must have a constant first class (60% or above) throughout his/her academic career (from 10th to graduation). Only 1 year gap is allowed in between courses.
Selected Candidates will be given an annual salary package of Rs.2.9 Lacs. Candidates will be given training for 3 months and will be confirmed only after successful completion of the training.
Candidates have to sign a bond of Rs. 1 Lakh for 2 years on joining.
Application Procedure & Selection Procedure :
Eligible Candidates need to forward their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the spread sheet format attached. Incomplete entries & resumes sent directly to recruitment team or anyone else will not be considered.
CV’s will be shortlisted based on the criterion & intimation will be forwarded to candidates directly at least 1 week in advance, to appear for Aptitude tests / Interviews which are likely to be conducted within the next 2 months at various centers in India.
Candidates will be called to join from a merit list which will be prepared based on Academic, Aptitude Test & Interview performance of candidates. Communication to this effect will be sent to candidates by e-mail directly.
Those offered will be required to join within 2 – 8 weeks of selection at any of the TechM centers in India for training & subsequent posting. Not joining on given date and location will be considered as rejection.
Candidates should note that no queries with members of the Recruitment team regarding any of the referred case(s) during the selection process will be entertained.
Things To Carry :
Candidates are requested to carry the below mentioned documents which is mandatory during Aptitude Tests/ Interviews :
- Hard copy of Resume.
- Mark sheets and Certificates of 10th and 12th. (Original + 1 Xerox copy)
- Mark Sheets (All Semester) and Degree certificates of Graduation and Post Graduation. (Original + 1 Xerox copy)
- Passport or Receipt of Passport application.
- 3 Photographs.
Click Here To Download Application Format (.xls format)
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive for BE/Btech & MCA on 5th March 2011 | Last Date 4th March 2011 | Apply Online
- Cognizant Off Campus Recruitment as Software Engineers | Register Online | February 2011
- Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment for 2009 & 2010 passouts | BE/Btech & MCA hiring | Last Date 10 March 2011
- Infosys Recruitment Drive on 12th March 2012 for Btech/MCA passouts | Andhra Pradesh
- Larsen & Toubro Walkin on 23 and 24 October | L & T Infotech Walk-In for Graduate Engineers Post at Bangalore | BE / B.Tech / MCA recruitment in L & T Infotech | Last Date 24 October 2010
This post was written by Lalit Joshi