Xilinx is the world’s leading provider of All Programmable FPGAs, SoCs and 3D ICs. These industry-leading devices are coupled with a next-generation design environment and IP to serve a broad range of customer needs, from programmable logic to programmable systems integration.
Education: BE/ BTECH (EEE/ ECE) with more than 75% marks from a recognized University.
- Should have Studied Digital Electronis and analog VLSI subjects at undergraduate level
- Have knowledge in Verilog/VHDL coding language and digital design concepts
- Have good understanding of microprocessor and some programming interface
- Able to work and grow in team environment
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
Work Experience: 0 years, Fresher