UPSC Assistant Commandant Examination | Central Police Forces (CPF)| Union Public Service Commission 2010
UPSC Union Public Service Commission has arranged for an entrance written test for hiring Assistant Commandants Grp A in the Central Police Forces (CPF )
Branches Include : BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP and SSB
Distribution of Posts:
Total posts : 753
Date of Examination: 24th October 2010
Age : Not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years as on 1st August, 2010. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree of any recognized university or an equivalent qualification.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Sex : Both male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to CRPF and CISF. However, only male candidates are eligible for appointment to BSF, ITBP and SSB.
Possession of NCC B or C Certificate will be a desirable qualification. The desirable qualifications will be given consideration at the time of Interview/ Personality Test only.
Selection Procedure : Selection will be based on the basis of a written examination to be conducted by the UPSC followed by Physcial Standards/ Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test to be conducted by the Miistry of Home Affairs and the Personality Test/ Interview to be conducted by UPSC.
Application Form: The candidates must apply in the Common Application Form devised by the Commission for its examinations, which can be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/ Post offices throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 20/- only.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- through Central Recruitment Fee Stamp only (Rs.50/- if applying online – should be paid in SBI or net banking of SBI or by Visa/Master/ Debit Card). SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment (OBC candidates required to pay full fee).
How To Apply : All applications must reach the "Secretary, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069" either by hand or by Post/Speed Post or by courier on or before the 28th June, 2010. (Last date of application is 05th July 2010 for the candidates of far flung areas).
Candidates can also apply online at http://upsconline.nic.in/
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination-2010 | 26th June, 2010 |
- Union Public Service Commission | 434 vacancies in Indian Railways and various Departments for BE/ BTech freshers |Last Date : 2 March 2010 | Government job February 2010
- UPSC Union Public Service Commission | Engineering Services Examination | Government Jobs | January 2011 | Last Date: 7 February, 2011.
- UPSC CDS(I) Examination 2010 | UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CDS(I) | Combined Defence Services Examination
- West Bengal Forest Service Examination 2010 : West Bengal PSC | Government job for Engineers | June 2010 | Last Date 12th July, 2010 | Public Service Commission West Bengal
This post was written by Neeraj