Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited TCAPL | Assistant Engineer Recruitment | Electrical/ Telecom/ Civil | Hyderabad | Apply Online
Government job opportunity for BE/ Btech Engineering graduates (EEE/ Telecom/ Civil) in Andhra Pradesh Transportation Corporation. The AP Transco has dispensed with the sale of applications by post/ through Sales Counter of AP Transco. The desirous eligible Candidates may apply ON-LINE by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Location : Hyderabad
1. The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment carefully before applying and enter the particulars completely online.
2. Candidates are required to retain a photocopy of application form with Reference ID for future reference.
3. Candidates have to submit application only through online mode well in advance of the last date to avoid last day rush.
4. Hand written / typed / Photostat copies/ printed application form will not be entertained by AP Transco by post or in person.
Age : Candidate should not be more than 34 years as on 01.07.09.
Pay Scale : Rs.13905-575-15055-670-18405-770-21485.
- Assistant Engineers/Electrical:
Candidates Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
- Assistant Engineers/Telecom:
Candidates Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, in Telecommunications/Electronics/ Electronics and Communication or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
- Assistant Engineers/Civil:
Candidates Must possess BE/B.Tech/ A.M.I.E, Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification in the similar discipline from any recognized University in India.
Selection Procedure :
The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination.
Date of examination:
(a) The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elec., will be held on 07.02.2010 at 10 AM to 12 Noon.
(b) The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/Telecom and Civil will be held on 07.02.2010 at 2 PM to 4 PM.
The written examination for recruitment of Assistant Engineer/ Elec., /Telecom/Civil will be held at different centers located only in Hyderabad & Secunderabad.
Application Fee :
Each applicant must pay Rs. 150/- (Rupees One hundred and Fifty Only) towards Application Processing Fee.
Applicants under General category must also pay RS.350/- (Three Hundred and Fifty ONLY) towards Examination Fee. (Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities and PH need not pay this fee).
The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number( 12 digit) in the first instance. Applicants can also pay the fee through AP Online portal.
Application Procedure : Interested Candidates need to Apply online at APTRANSCO website only upto 25/01/2009.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for Payment of Fee and Application submission is 05.01.2010.
- Last date for payment of Fee at AP Online is 23.01.2010
- Last date for submission of Application is 25.01.2010 up to 7 P.M
- BSNL : Junior Telecom Officer recruitment under Persons with Disabilities | JTO vacancy in BSNL | Special recruitment drive for Btech freshers with disability | September 2010 | Last Date : 15 Oct 2010
- APTRANSCO Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited | Assistant Engineer Vacancy | Civil Engineers Recruitment | Government Jobs | August 2010 | Apply Online Up to: 14 September, 2010.
- MahaTransco recruitment 2011 for engineers from Electrical and Civil | Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd
- BSNL : 300 Management Trainee (MT) Recruitment 2009 | BSNL job for Btech | Government Job
- Vijaya Bank : Recruitment of Probationary Clerks | 500 vacancies | Last Date 1st October 2009 | Apply Online
This post was written by Lalit Joshi