Bernhard Schulte Ship Management Requires BE Mechanical for the course Trainee Marine Engineers
About the company:
Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement is a highly integrated maritime services company and a market leader in quality, versatility and fleet size.
In an era of extremely high demand for shipping skills, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement provides an unparalleled concentration of shore and ship-based maritime and engineering expertise.
Our infrastructure of Service and Crew Delivery Centres in over 25 countries around the globe maintains the highest degree of operational and safety integrity over a managed fleet of more than 700 ships.
Over 17,000 employees onboard and ashore are at the heart of everything we do.
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be a BE (Mechanical) Fresher or
a Naval Architecture degree holder having atleast 50% marks in the final year from AICTE approved College.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be at the most 28 years of age.
Date of commencement of the course: November 2, 2009.
Mode of application: Online through the following Link
Link for Online application: http://cadets.in.bs-shipmanagement.com/onlineapplication/onlineapplicationform.asp
Website of VMI Pune regarding Instructions: http://www.vmipune.com/
Contact Address of VMI Pune
Vishwakarma Maritime Institute,
S. No. 2, Laxmi Nagar,
Kondhwa (Bk) Pune.
- Dredging Corporation of India Ltd (DCIL) : Trainee Engineer Officer Recruitment | Visakhapatnam | Last Date 12/02/2010 | Government job | January 2010
- Gujarat Maritime Board |BE/ Btech Engineers Required | December 2011
- 3DPLM Software Walkin on 20th Jan 2012 for Mechanical freshers 2011 passouts | Pune
- J.Ray McDermott Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd. hiring BE/BTECH Civil Engineers | Jobs in Chennai
- Cochin Port Trust | Govt. Jobs | Junior Engineer | Last Date: 16 December, 2013
This post was written by Neeraj