ThyssenKrupp Industries India Pvt. Ltd (Pune) requires Mechanical / Chemical engineers for the post of Commissioning Engineers.
About Thyssenkrupp Industries
Thyssenkrupp Industries India in the last four decades has grown to become one of the most trusted names in the fields of Sugar Plant & Machinery, Open Cast Mining & Bulk Material Handling Systems, Cement Plants & Machinery and Steam Generating Plants. Today with strong foundations and access to world class technology Thyssenkrupp Industries India’s plant making capabilities are helping the industry become competitive world over.
Functional Area: Site Engineering / Project Management
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have graduated as a Engineer (BE/ Btech ) Degree from a recognized Institute/ University
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications Online through the Online Application Link Provided.
Experience: 3 – 7 Years in commissioning / operating a Cement Plant.
Salary: Rupees 2,00,000 – 6,00,000 per Annum
Head Office : Pimpri, Pune – 411018 Maharashtra , India
Online Application Link: http://www.thyssenkruppindia.com/Jobs.asp
Person to Contact: Mr. Pravin Mahadik
- ThyssenKrupp Industries India Private. Ltd hiring BE, Btech Engineering graduates.
- TNPL Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited | Government Jobs | Manager/ Engineers Vacancy | November 2010 | Last Date: 17 November, 2010.
- Travancore Cements Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | April 2011 | Asstt. Managers Required | Last Date: 27 April, 2011.
- TNPL TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED | REcruitment BE/ BTECH (MEchanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control) | Government Jobs | June 2010 | Last Date: 30 June, 2010
- Mechanical Engineering : Scope, Career Prospects, Demand
This post was written by Neeraj