THE INDIAN NAVY : SSC Officer Technical Branch Entry | Jan-2011 Course Entry | Join Indian Navy as SSC Officer after Engineering | April 2010 | last date 18 May 2010
THE INDIAN NAVY is inviting Engineering graduates for the post of SSC ( Short Service Commission ) Officer in Technical Branch.
Indian Navy is inviting Applications from unmarried Male Indian Citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Technical Branches (Engineering and Electrical) [Mechanical for Submarine cadre) of the Indian Navy for Course commencing January 2011 at NAVAC Ezhimala, Kerala.
Candidates would be put in the pay scale PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 with a Grade Pay of Rs.5400 and Military Service Pay Rs.6000 along with other allowances.
Age : Candidates should be between 19 & 1/2 to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1985 to 01 July 1990; both dates inclusive)
Qualifications : Candidate should be a B.E/ B.Tech. (or equivalent) from a institution recognised by AICTE with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Mechanical, Production, Marine, Control or Aeronautical for General Service and Electrical, Electronics, Avionics, Instrumentation & Control or Telecommunication for Submarine cadre .
Physical Standards : The Minimum height of the candidate should be 157 cms with correlated weight.
Eye Sight : Candidate having distant vision, 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses are acceptable. Candidate need not be colour/ night blind.
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
Application Procedure : Candidate should send the Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “Application for 1st Choice… 2nd ….." and "Aggregate Percentage (1 to 8th Semester) ……. " to be sent to the address given below by 18/05/2010 :
Post Bag No. 02,
New Delhi – 110023
- Join Indian Navy in Technical Cadre as Short Service Commissioned Officer | January 2010 | New Delhi | July 2010 course
- The Indian Navy | Govt. Jobs | September 2011 | Various Job Options for BE/ BTECH | Last Date: 4 October, 2011 | Apply Online.
- Jobs In Indian Navy After Btech
- The Indian Navy: BE/ BTECH (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Production, Aeronautical, Marine, Control, Avionics, Telecommunication, Instrumentation) | Government Jobs in Kerala
- Indian Navy | Government Jobs | SSC (Executive Branch) | Only for Males | Apply Online Up to: 27 March, 2011.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi