BE/ BTECH (Electrical) required in Sterling And Wilson Pvt Ltd, Ahmedabad (Gujarat).
STERLING AND WILSON An associate company of SHAPOORJI PALLONJI & COMPANY LTD. is one of India’s leading turnkey MEP service provider with a varied range of solutions from HV & LV Electrical Systems, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm Systems, Security Systems, IBMS, Structured Data Cabling, DG Sets to Control Panels. Through our national network of 9 branch offices and strength of over 1500 engineering and support staff, we have handled the most complex electro-mechanical projects in the country in record time without compromising on quality and safety.
Post Title: Site Engineer (Electrical)
Eligibility: Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
No of Posts:
Work Experience: 1-5 yrs
Work Location: Ahmedabad.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Making of B.O.Q & project execution.
- Critique all relevant drawings, specifications, BOQ’s, estimates etc provided by the architects/consultants; and provide inputs/ suggestion
- To co-ordinate Electrical working drawings in Architectural projects.
- Work on Circuit diagrams, panel design, load calculations, DG systems, substation design
- Fault Finding at Execution Sites.
- Guidance for installation, commissioning on load final Testing.
- Liasioning with Sub Contractors, Customers & Concerned Authorities for smooth Work.
Other Requirements: Well versed in Autocad 2005+ sound knowledge of Revit MEP desirable. Should be able to produce electrical working drawings independently.
To apply: Interested candidates are requested to kindly forward their detailed and updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org