SBI State Bank of India | 6100 Clerical Cadre Recruitment | Government Jobs September 2010 | BE/ BTECH Jobs | Apply Online Upto: 1 November, 2010
Sep 27, 2010 Aeronautical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Agricultural Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Apply online, Architecture, Automobile, Automotive, Aviation, Avionics, Bank job, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Control, Control and Instrumentation, Electrical, Electrical & Power, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, Government Job, IT, Job After Btech, Job BUzz, MBA, MCA, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Mineral, Mining, With experience, Without Experience
BE/ BTECH required for Clerical Cadre Vacancy in State Bank of India (SBI).
Post Available: Clerical Cadre
Total Posts: 6100
60% marks in 10+2 (55% marks for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS) OR A degree with 40% marks (35% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS) from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 18 – 28 yrs.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 7200 – 19300/-
Mode of Selection: Through written test followed by interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 250/- to be deposited at any branch of SBI through the challan form upto 30 October, 2010. For SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS candidates the application fee is Rs. 50/-
- UCO Bank: 1000 Posts for Clerk Vacancy | BE/ BTECH Engineers Recruitment | Government Jobs | July 2010 | Last Date: 28 August, 2010 | Apply Online.
- Allahabad Bank | Job Opportunities for BE/ BTECH (Computer Science, ECE, IT) | Government jobs 2010 | Specialist Officer Vacancy | September Jobs | Apply Online Between: 7 September and 4 October, 2010
- BOI Bank Of India | 2000 General Banking Officers Recruitment | Government Jobs 2010 | August 2010 | Last Date: 31 August, 2010 | Apply Online.
- Indian Bank: Probationary Officers Vacancy | BE/ BTECH Recruitment | Government Jobs October 2010 | Apply Online Between: 12 October, 2010 – 11 November, 2010.
- Allahabad Bank | Government Jobs | 1100 Clerical Cadre/ Single window Operator Vacancy | February 2011 | Apply Online: 15 February – 15 March, 2011.
This post was written by kavita joshi