Rites Limited: Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) Recruitment | Civil Engineers hiring | Last Date 13th June 2011 | Apply Online
RITES Limited (A Govt. of India Enterprise) is hiring fresh Civil Engineers for its different development projects.
Total Openings: 30 (UR-16, OBC-8, SC-4, ST-2)
Post Name: Graduate Executive Trainee
Opening Date of Online Applications: 14 June 2011
Closing date of Online Applications: 13 June 2011
Last Date of Sending Documents: 20 June 2011
Tentative Date of Exam: 17 July 2011
Qualification: Candidate should be a Civil Engineering passout having atleast 60% (50% for SC/ST & OBC Candidates) aggregate marks in degree from a government/AICTE approved institute/ university.
Age: 21-30 years
Salary: Candidates selected for this post will be paid Rs.25000/- per month during training and afterwards will be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs. 20600-46500 (IDA).
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay an Application fee in the form of a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.300/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH candidate) in favour of ‘RITES LIMITED’ drawn on State Bank of India.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will have to undergo a competitive examination which is expected to take place on 17/07/2011.
Interested Candidates finding themselves eligible for this post need to apply online through the link http://www.rites.com between 14 May 2011 to 13 June 2011. Candidates need to take the system generated registration form and send it to : The Advertiser(RITES), Post Box No. 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi-110051 on or before 20th June 2011.
- RITES Limited | Design Engineers Recruitment | Government Jobs | Last Date: 22 March, 2011.
- RITES Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | Engineer Recruitment | Walk-in: 25 February, 2012.
- RITES Walkin on 13th November | Mechanical Engineers Openings in RITES | Government Job November 2010
- Rites Limited | Civil Engineers Required | Government Jobs in Lucknow| August 2010 | Last Date: 9 September 2010.
- RITES Limited | Govt. Jobs | Engineer Recruitment | Walk-in: 18 September, 2012.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi