RGCB Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology | Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering | Government Jobs | Last Date: 15 March, 2011.
BE/ BTECH (Biotechnology/ Biomedical Engineering) required in Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Trivandrum.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology’s (RGCB) major emphasis is on research programs looking at disease biology and molecular medicine. Our mission is to understand the underlying biology of human diseases and eventually develop a new complimentary approach to train individuals in translational clinical biology and promote collaborations between clinical and basic scientists. This we hope will serve as a catalyst to move discoveries effectively between bench and bedside.
Adv. # 13/ 2010
RGCB invites applications for Biotechnology Trainee Engineers in biotechnology instrumentation operation, cell & molecular biology and bioinformatics. It is hoped that through this training program, the candidates will get better job offers placements in the Biotech Industry. A total of 4 positions will be available in the year 2011 – 12. The positions will be temporary, on project mode, and initially for one year.
Position: Trainee Engineers
Educational Background: 1st class BTech/BE (Biotechnology) from a recognized University.
Below 35 years
Stipend: Selected trainees with 0 – 2 year documented work experience in related fields will be paid a stipend of Rs.16,800 /- consolidated per month. Selected trainees with more than 2 years documented work experience in related fields will be paid a stipend of Rs.19,200 /- consolidated per month.
Duration: 01 (One) year.
To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply by sending their applications in the prescribed format along with (www.rgcb.res.in/downloads/adv.doc) with a copy of full resume and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 15th March, 2011. The envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, the advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
In the event of more than 10 candidates being short listed, a written test will be done before the selection interview.
- CCMB Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology | JRF Vacancy | June 2011 | Govt. Jobs | Last Date: 30 June, 2011.
- NIIST National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology | Government/ Research Jobs | Last Date: 14 March, 2011.
- TIFR Tata Institute for Fundamental Research | Govt. Jobs | JRF Vacancy | Last Date: 11 February, 2014.
- Institute of Minerals & Materials Technology (IMMT) : Junior Research Fellow recruitment | 9 vacancies | Orissa | Advertisement No. 02/2010 | February 2010
- NIT National Institute of Technology Calicut | Recruiting BTECH/ MTECH (Biotechnology) | Government Jobs | JRF Position | July 2010 | Project Fellowships | Last Date: 22 July, 2010.
This post was written by kavita joshi