At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
Associate Application Developer
Education: BE/ BTECH (Computer Science)/ MTECH/ MCA from a recognized University.
Job Req ID:
Work Location: Pune
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with internal team members on the GIS dashboard, web interface, and tools improvement
- Develop a web interface to synchronize with global labs
- Develop synchronization tools and scripts for various technologies being used within GIS labs; maintain developed tools and scripts
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects
- Develop a platform to integrate the dashboard with different Red Hat products and tools like Bugzilla, Request Tracker, Beaker, etc.
- Work with the Engineering team on the Beaker project to include GIS requirements
- Conduct testing and install the code into production
- Devise possible solutions to anticipate problems; respond to problems and correct the applications as necessary
- Evaluate and increase the effectiveness of tools and applications
- Adapt and develop programs to new requirements as necessary
- Forecast the future of the dashboard and other tools to perform accurate data analysis and management
- Provide assistance to business users on the effective use of applications and information technology
- Assist in creating the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications
- Produce technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge