BE/ BTECH Graduate Engineers required in Rajasthan Power Generation Company, Rajasthan (Jaipur).
Apply Online from 3rd March
Last date: 17th March, 2010 (up-to 5.00 pm)
- Junior Engineer-I (Electrical)
- Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation)
- Junior Engineer-I (Civil)
- Junior Engineer-I (Fire Fighting)
Graduate Engineers possessing any one of the following recognized Degree in Engineering or AMIE as on the 17th March, 2010 and willing to join RVUN and its subsidiary companies as Junior Engineer-I, may apply against the vacancies given below:
- Junior Engineer-I (Electrical): 137 Posts
Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Plant Engineering.
- Junior Engineer-I (Mechanical): 136 Posts
Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Production & Industrial / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Plant Engineering.
- Junior Engineer-I (Control & Instrumentation): 24 Posts
Electronics/ Electronics & Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Controls/ Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Industrial Electronics.
- Junior Engineer-I (Civil): 35:
- Junior Engineer-I (Fire Fighting): 19 Fire
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply only through “ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM” on RVUN website – www.rvunl.com from the 3rd March, 2010 (10.00 AM) to 17th March, 2010 (5.00 pm). All candidates having registration in Manpower Planning Department or Employment Exchanges are also required to apply through this procedure only.
To Apply Online and for Detailed advertisement log on to: http://www.rvunl.com/career.html