Qualcomm India pvt ltd. is hiring fresher BE/ Btech individuals for the post of Software Engineers to work with them
Job Title: New Grad - Software Engineer (Graduating Year 2011)
Eligibility Criteria: The candidate must be a BE/ btech/ Mtech passing out their course in the year 2011 with the Following Eligible specializations.
Branches which can apply: Computers, Electronics/ Telecommunication
Work-Experience : 0 - 1 Years (Freshers)
Work-Site: Hyderabad (Andhra)
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
Job Description :
QUALCOMM is having vacancies for multiple software engineering posts.
The work responsibilities of a Software Engineer includes a team Development, designing and practical implementation of software systems dealing with complex wireless devices and instruments. Their maintenance shall also be included as a part of job task. Candidate can be positioned any place in the area in the Software Development Life Cycle of one of Qualcomm’s numerous wireless software technologies.
Main tasks shall include
- Identification and analysis of system-level integration issues
- Fresh Feature Development as well as Enhancements in existing ones
- Define integration & test platforms
- Develop & execute test scenarios
- Design & develop embedded, real-time systems
- Linux kernel/device driver development
- Modem Software: Air interfaces/Data Services/Multimode (CDMA, CDMA2000, OFDMA, LTE)
- OS: WinMobile, Android, Chrome, Native Platforms (RIM)
- Multimedia: Video, Display, Audio, Graphics, Core Power, Camera
- LTE (Long-Term-Evolution)
- CoreBSP (Board Support Package): Drivers, Peripherals, Products, & OS
- 2011 graduate with a minimum CGPA of 8/10 and from premier engineer colleges(IITs, NITs and equivalent colleges only)
- Strong C/C++ and object oriented design background
- Experience with low level, embedded software
- Experience with scripting languages such as PERL, UML
- Experience with Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel, Mobile SW development in Windows Mobile, Android, design patterns present jobs. com
- Wireless network protocols such as TCP/IP, SIP
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems such as TCP/IP, SIP.
- Familiarity with real-time operating systems..
Process to apply:
Step1 : visit https://jobs.qualcomm.com
Step 2: Navigate to Job Search tab
Step 3: Choose the below:
Location: Non US-- India
Requisition Number: 1893238
Step 4: Login and upload your resume against the requisition