Punjab Public Service Commission (PSSC) : Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment | Last Date 17 January
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Patiala is inviting applications for the 80 posts of Sub Divisional Engineer post.
Last Date : 17 January 2011
Name of the Post : Sub Divisional Engineer
Number of Posts : 70 posts (Civil-53, Mechanical-4, Electrical-13)
Qualification : Candidate should be a BE/Btech degree holder in Civil/
Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering. Candidate should know Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Age as on 1st January 2011 : Candidates with age between 18 to 37 years are eligible to apply. Age relaxation as per Punjab Govt. rules.
Pay Scales : Selected Candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100/- and a Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-
Application Procedure : Candidates need to pay an Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/BC) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favour of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission. The Application Form complete in all respect along with the Demand Draft should reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala, Punjab latest by 5.00 PM on 17/01/2011.
- Sub Divisional Engineer (Mechanical,Civil ) government job vacancy in PPSC August 2009
- Punjab PSC Public Service Commission | Govt. Jobs | Sub Divisional Engineer| Last Date: 22 June, 2012.
- PPSC Punjab Public Service Commission | Govt. Jobs | Sub Divisional Engineer | Last Date to Apply Online: 11 January, 2012.
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) : Sub Divisional Engineer Post | Apply Online before 18th March 2011
- HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission | Government Jobs | BE/ BTECH Engineers Recruitment | December 2010 | Last Date: 3 January, 2011.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi