PGCIL, Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.| Recruitment of BE/ BTECH (Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunications) | Govt./ Psu Jobs in New Delhi November 2009.
BE/ BTECH (Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunications) required in Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd. New Delhi.
Educational Qualification Needed: BE/ Btech Engineering Degree Course
Branches which are Eligible: Electrical/ Electronics and Telecommunications
Details of the posts for Btech:
Post 1 :
How to Apply
Interested eligible candidates should apply ON LINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
An application fee of Rs.400/- is payable by candidates belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category through a non-refundable Demand Draft obtained from STATE BANK OF INDIA drawn in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi.
On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with registration number, which has to be downloaded. Signed, photograph affixed and sent through ordinary post at the following address
The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
DELHI – 110051
along with Demand Draft / Caste certificate / Age relaxation cum Domicile Certificate / XSM Discharge Certificate / Disability Certificate / Qualification certificate / Experience Certificate as the case may be in an envelope superscribed
Application for the post of ________________________________________________(Post ID)____________________ (Discipline : ____________ )
so as to reach latest by the Last Date of receipt of Hard Copy Application given below.
All Candidates are requested to ensure that the Hard Copy of the Resume generated after submission of online Application sent to by Ordinary Post and NOT by any other means like Courier, Speed Post, Registered Post etc., since the Resume is being received in a post Bag.
Candidates should submit only single application for a post and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
Candidates should write their Name, Registration No., Post applied for one the reverse of the bank draft.
Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
To Apply: Candidates have to apply for these job posts through On Line Registration Systems only.Please see through the Important Dates carefully-
- Date of Commencement of On-line submission of Application: 28-11-2009
- Date of Closing of ON-Line submission of Application: 08-12-2009
- Date of Receipt of hard copy of Application: 21-12-2009
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited | Executive Trainees recruitment | February 2010 | Electrical Engineers in PGCIL | Government Job | Apply Online
- PGCIL Power Grid Corporation of India Limited | Recruiting Computer Science/ IT Graduate Engineers | Government/ PSU Jobs 2010 | July 2010.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | Executive Trainee Recruitment-Via GATE 2013 | Last Date: 08 February, 2013 | Apply Online.
- PDIL Recruiting Management Trainees | BE/ BTECH (Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial) | Government Jobs | Last DAte: 10 July, 2010 | Apply Online
- HAL Hindustan Aeronautics Limited: Recruitment BE/ BTECH (Electronics & Communication, Civil, Electrical, Aeronautical Engg.) | Government Jobs Hyderabad |Last DAte: June 24, 2010
This post was written by kavita joshi