NTPC Limited : 480 Vacancies for Engineering Executive Trainee post | Last Date 7/3/2011 | Apply Online
Feb 10, 2011 Apply online, Civil, Electrical, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Freshers, Government Job, IC, Instrumentation, Job After Btech, Mechanical, Production, Trainee Engineers, Without Experience
NTPC Limited is inviting Online Applications from Engineering graduates from Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Instrumentation & Control Engineering for the various posts in the company.
Total Posts : 480
Job Location : Delhi
Post Name : Engineering Executive Trainees
Important Dates :
- Opening Date for Online Application : 15.02.2011
- Last Date for Online Registration of Applications : 07.03.2011
- Last Date of accepting registration slips with required documents by post : 12.03.2011
- All India Selection Test 17.04.2011
Discipline/ Qualification :
Candidate should possess an Engineering degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering, scoring atleast 65% aggregate marks in it.
Total Vacancies : 145 (UR-71, OBC-48, SC-20, ST-6)
Candidate should possess an Engineering degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engg/ Production & Industrial Engg/ Thermal/ Mechanical & Automation/ Power Engineering, scoring atleast 65% aggregate marks in it.
Total Vacancies : 175 (UR-76, OBC-61, SC-23, ST-15)
Candidate should have an Engineering degree with atleast 65% aggregate marks in Civil Engineering.
Total Vacancies : 60 (UR-17, OBC-30, SC-7, ST-6)
Control & Instrumentation :
Candidate should possess an Engineering degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control , scoring atleast 65% aggregate marks in it.
Total Vacancies : 100 (UR-46, OBC-32, SC-13, ST-9)
Age : The Maximum Eligible Age of the Candidates for the Engineering Executive Trainees post is 27 Years
Selection Procedure : The Selection of the Candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by a Group Discussion & Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates from General & OBC category have to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500 while SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates need not pay the registration fee. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No.30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi on behalf of NTPC.
Application Procedure :
Interested Candidates have to Apply Online on NTPC Official Website. Candidates have to send their duly signed printout of registration slip after affixing colour photograph, caste/ PWD certificate and photocopy of the pay-in-slip in an envelope.
Candidate must write "ET-2011" & registration number on the top of the envelope. After that, candidates have to send the envelope ET Recruitment Group, NTPC Ltd, Post Box No.004, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Pin-110003 only through Ordinary post.
- NTPC National Thermal Power Corporation: Government Jobs for BE/ BTECH (Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication,Instrumentation, Control, Civil, Mechanical, Production) | Special Recruitment Drive for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) | Apply Online.
- NTPC National Thermal Power Limited: BE/ BTECH (Electrical, Mechanical, Control & Instrumentation, Civil) | Government/ PSU Jobs for Engineers in New Delhi.
- NBBPL NTPC BHEL Power Projects Private Limited | Govt. Jobs | Sr. Executive Vacancy | Apply Online Up to: 10 May, 2011.
- NTPC National Thermal Power Limited | Govt. Jobs | Executive Trainee | Via GATE-2014 | Last Date: 01.10.2013
- OPGC | Govt. Jobs | Executive Trainees through GATE 2015 | Last Date: 31 January, 2015.
This post was written by Neeraj