NHPC National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited | Trainee Engineers Required | Govt. Jobs | Apply Online: 09 May, 2011 to 30 May, 2011.
BE/ BTECH (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical) required in National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited, NHPC Faridabad (Haryana).
NHPC Limited, a ‘Mini Ratna’, Schedule–‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise of Govt. of India, with an authorized capital of 15,000 crore and investment base of around 40,471 crore (as
on 30th September 2010), is ranked as a premier organization in Hydropower Sector having excellence in Planning, Designing and Executing Hydro Projects. NHPC is having 14 Power Stations with capacity of 5295 MW and 10 Projects under construction with capacity of 4502 MW. NHPC has ambitious plans for massive capacity addition by 12th Five Year Plan.
- Trainee Engineer (Civil)
- Trainee Engineer (Electrical)
- Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)
Educational Background: BE /B.Tech. in (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade. AMIE can also apply for these posts.
Age Limit as on 01.04.2011: 30 years
Scale of Pay
: Rs. 20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
Application Fees: Rs.250 for Gen and OBS category candidates. SC/ ST/ PWDs are exempted from paying the fees.
To Apply: Candidates are required to apply online between 09.05.2011 to midnight of 30.05.2011, through www.nhpcindia.com. The candidates can also apply directly from the link provided at the bottom of this post-
- NHPC Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | Trainee Engineer | Last Date: 11 November, 2013.
- CVPP Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited | Govt. Jobs | Last Date: 19 December, 2011 | Engineers Recruitment
- HPPCL Himachal Pradesh Power Corporation Limited | Govt. Jobs | Asst. Engineer | Last Date: 31 July, 2013 | Apply Online.
- NHPC Limited | Govt. Jobs | Trainee Engineer | Last Date: 03 October, 2013.
- NHPC National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited: Walk-ins for BE/ BTECH (Civil, Mechanical) | Government Jobs 2010 | Date: May 6, 2010.
This post was written by kavita joshi