BE/ BTECH (Chemical, Environment) required in National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur.
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI), a constituent laboratory of CSIR endeavours to provide Leadership in environmental science and engineering for sustainable development. NEERI dedicates itself in the service of mankind by providing innovative and effective solutions to environmental and natural resource problems.
Interview Date: 3 June, 2011
Timings: 11:00 AM
Project Assistant Level II
Qualification: BE/ BTECH (Chemical, Environmental) Engineering with 55% marks from a recognized University.
- Water quality monitoring, surveillance and analysis
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Design of water treatment system
- Experience in literature survey and assistance in preparation of guidance manual
- Report and scientific paper drafting
- Field visits, data collection, sample analysis, data compilation
- Water Safety Plan
Salary: Rs. 10,000 – 12,0000/- pm
To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply with their respective bio-data in the prescribed format only along with documents for proof of date of birth, educational qualification, latest by June 2, 2011.