Nagarjuna Oil Corporation Limited(NOCL) Recruiting BE/Btech Freshers as Graduate Engineer Trainees | Last Date 15th November 2010
Nagarjuna Oil Corporation Limited (NOCL) Tamil Nadu is looking for fresh BE/BTech Engineers in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Metallurgy for the Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in the Company. NOCL is a public sector Company and an upcoming Petroleum refinery in South India.
Nagarjuna Oil Corporation Limited, a subsidiary of Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited, is focused on pursuing the opportunities in Oil and Gas domain. The company is currently involved in developing a petroleum refinery project at Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu.
Job Location : Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu
Post Name : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Description :
NOCL is inviting applications from BE/BTech in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Metallurgy discipline with atleast 60% aggregate in the graduation, for the position of Graduate Engineer Trainees in the Company.
The Selected candidates will be undergoing
a 6 months training. After successfully completing their training, the Candidates will be placed as "Engineers" in Company’s Technical Teams, as appropriate.
The training and posting of the Candidates will be at Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu. Candidates who will be selected will get Rs 25,000 p.m as stipend during the 6 months training and thereafter will receive a remuneration of Rs 4 lakhs p.a. all inclusive. Candidates with 6 months to 1 ½ years experience (2009 and 2010 pass-outs only) are eligible to apply.
Application Procedure :
All Eligible and Interested Candidates need to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if want to apply for the posts on or before November 15, 2010. Candidates who can join on February 01, 2011 only need apply.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will have to appear a for Computer Based Test (CBT), for which they will be informed individually through mail. Those Candidates who will qualify the CBT will appear for discussion/ interview.
It is necessary for Candidates applying for these posts that they have Excellent Communication skills. The Candidate should be penchant for learning and of positive attitude which is a pre-requisite for this position. This is an excellent opportunity to work in green field hydrocarbon refinery.
Contact Details :
MD Chambers, Old no : 31/ New No : 53,
Dr.Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore
CHENNAI, India 600004
Reference : GET2010
- TNPL TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED | Recruitment BE/ BTECH (Chemical) | Government Jobs May 2010 | Last Date: 26 May, 2010
- TNPL Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited | Govt. Jobs | GETs Vacancy | Last Date: 18 May, 2011.
- Pallavan Gramin Bank | Govt. Jobs | Officer Scale I | Apply Online: 24 May, 2011–13 June, 2011.
- TNPL TAMIL NADU NEWSPRINT AND PAPERS LIMITED | REcruitment BE/ BTECH (MEchanical, Electrical, Instrumentation & Control) | Government Jobs | June 2010 | Last Date: 30 June, 2010
- Recruitment of BE(CSE, IT, Mech, ECE, EEE, Civil, Chem)/ BTECH (CSE, ISE, ECE) at Nagarjuna College of Engineering and Technology | Event Date: 12- Dec- 2009 | Last Date for Registeration: 7th Dec 09
This post was written by Neeraj