Harihar Polyfibers (a division of Aditya Birla Group) hiring BE/Btech (Mechanical) graduates.
Job Location : Kumarapatnam (Karnataka)
About Company :
Aditya Birla Group is today the world’s largest producer of VSF, commanding a 24 per cent global market shares and meeting over 98 per cent of India’s VSF requirements.
The Harihar unit produces rayon grade pulp, the basic raw material for VSF production and raw white VSF. The Company’s rayon grade plant was the first in Indian to use totally indigenous resources like eucalyptus. It uses an in-house technology for producing rayon pulp with an innovative oxygen bleaching process to reduce the use of chlorine.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate should be a BE/Btech in Mechanical field from a recognised university with atleast 60 % aggregate marks.
Experience : Candidate should have atleast 3 years experience in Large Manufacturing Setup.
Aditya Birla Centre ,
1st Floor,’C’ Wing ,S.K.Ahire Marg Worli,
- CPPRI Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute | Govt. Jobs | Senior Scientific Assistant | Last Date: 13 December, 2011.
- Aditya Birla Group: Trainee Engineer Recruitment | Bangalore | Apply Online
- SPMCIL Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | Asst. Manager Vacancy | Last Date: 23 March, 2012.
- CPPRI Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute | Looking for BE/ BTECH (Electrical) | Technical Officer Vacancy | Government Jobs 2010 | September 2010 | Last Date: 4 October, 2010.
- NINL Neelachal Ispat Nigam Limited | BE/ BTECH Engineers Recruitment | Government Jobs | November 2010 | Last Date: 11 December, 2010.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi