McAfee Off-campus Recruitment | Elitmus | Freshers BE/ btech for the post of QA engineers | November 2011
McAfee Software India Private Limited is hiring BE/ Btech graduates for the post of QA Engineers in their company
Date of Recruitment Drive: 18th November 2011
Last Date of Applying: 14th November 2011
Post Title: QA Engineer
Work location: Bangalore (Subject to change)
Education : The candidates must have completed his/her BE/BTech degree in the year 2011 from the following branches with Good academic record (70% throughout).
Branches Required: Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Science
Additional Eligibility: Must have a good pH Score (Elitmus)
Salary Offered: Rs.5,25,000/-
McAfee, the world leader in intrusion prevention and security risk management, proactively secures systems and networks, worldwide. Their unmatched security expertise, focus on manageability, and proven ability to successfully prevent attacks are the reasons why McAfee is the security solution of choice world over.
As an QA Engineer at Mcafee, you will be involved in understanding the entire software development process and how it fits into the business approach and the goals of the organization.
Its like playing a devil’s advocate where in you must understand the problems that end users can encounter in order to test software.
Candidates who are willing to join immediately (strictly within 30 days of offer release) need to apply.
How to Apply: http://www.elitmus.com/jobs/31344
Website : www.mcafee.com
Important Note :
This job is only through eLitmus. eLitmus pH Test Score is mandatory to apply for this job. Score Validity of 2 years.
- McAfee Software Off campus Recruitment| BE/ btech 2011 batch | eLitmus
- McAFEE SOFTWARE off-campus recruitment for BE/ Btech freshers| July 2011
- BE/ Btech Graduates hiring by McAFEE SOFTWARE India | Freshers Job Bangalore 2011
- McAfee OFF campus Recruitment drive on 25th April for 2010 & 2011 Passouts | Bangalore | Apply Online
- Glassbeam Off Campus recruitment drive on 21 February through eLitmus | Last Date 18 Feb 2014
This post was written by Neeraj