Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) requires Assistant Depot Engineer & Assistant Engineer | Government Job
Candidates having degree in Mechanical, Civil, Automobile Engineering can apply for the job.
|Cat. No||Name of Post and Dept.||Pay Scale||Age on 01.01.2009|
|299/09||Assistant Depot Engineer KSRTC||5500-11700||18-35 yrs||30||Degree in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering|
|304/09||Assistant Engineer/Kerala Municipal Common Service|
|18-38 yrs||1||Degree (Civil)/Architecture|
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Mode Of Selection: Direct Recruitment
Last date of receipt of Applications: 09/09/2009 Wednesday up to 5.00 PM.
Application Procedure: Candidates can send their applications which can be submitted by On-line facility provided in the Website of the Kerala Public Service Commission. Detailed instructions regarding the submission of applications are available in the Website of Kerala Public Service Commission viz., www.keralapsc.org. No application fee is required. The barcode number in the application form shall be quoted in all further enquiries/correspondence. Documents to prove qualification, age and community have to be produced as and when called for. Applications which are not submitted in accordance with the instructions given in the website will be summarily rejected.
For the post of Assistant Depot Engineer :
For the post of Assistant Engineer :
- Punjab Public Service Commission (PSSC) : Sub Divisional Engineer recruitment | Last Date 17 January
- Tamil Nadu PSC | Govt./ Fresher Jobs | Asst. Engineer | Last Date: 23 April, 2014
- Kerala PSC | Asst. Engineer Required | Apply Online | Last Date: 05 February, 2014.
- HPPSC Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission | Govt. Jobs | May 2011 | Apply Online Up to: 4 June, 2011.
- Kerala PSC | Kerala Public Service Commission | Assistant Engineer Vacancy | Govt. Jobs | Last Date: 16 November, 2011.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi