BE/ BTECH (Electronics and Communication) required in Jharkhand Space Application Center (JSAC), Jharkhand (Ranchi).
Advertisement No: - JSAC/IT-14/2010
Name of the Project: Tele-education Project in Jharkhand State.
Post Name: Technical Officer
Eligibility: 1st Class BE/ BTECH (Electronics and Communication) from a recognized University/ Institution.
Emoluments: Rs.15000/- pm.
Desirable: 1 Year experience of similar nature of work and ability to work independently.
Job description: Management of Edusat Hub operations and coordination with remote SIT’s.
To Apply: Interested Candidates who are eligible must apply on a A-4 size plain paper along with attested true copies of the qualifications / experiences / proof of date of birth / caste, residential proof, etc. along with testimonials, mark sheets of all examinations and two recent passport size photographs. The application should consists of the following-
- Post applied for
- Advertisement & Post Code.
- Name in full (in block letters)
- Date & Place of Birth
- Name of Parent / Spouse
- Address for Correspondence (in block letters)
- Permanent Address
- Whether SC/ST/OBC
- Educational / professional qualifications (indicating clearly the examination passed with percentage of marks
- Details of previous / present employment held, if any, in chronological order starting from present position backwards (indicating the
name of the employer with full address, post held, salary drawn, period of service, nature of duties
- If selected minimum time required to join the post
- Any other information you wish to add including references.
Candidates must send the complete application forms latest by 27 September, 2010 only through ordinary post to the address provided below-
Jharkhand Space Applications Center,
Engineers Hostel-I, Near Gol Chakkar,
Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834 004, Jharkhand State.