Join Indian Navy after Btech | Opportunity for BE/Btech freshers in Indian NAVY | Indian Navy as a career option for btech(Engineering Branch/ Electrical Branch) freshers.
Unmarried Candidates can send their application for Technical Branches of the Indian Navy under UES(University Entry Scheme) for course commencing July 2010.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech ( Engineering Branch/ Electrical Branch)
Candidate must have 60% marks in aggregate (I-VIII semester) and must have their passin degree certificate for being eligible for commission in Indian Navy.
Age : Candidate must be between 19 to 24 years (i.e. born between 02 July 1986 to 01 July 1991) with both dates inclusive.
Physical Standards: Minimum height-157cms for men with correlated weight . Eye Sight: 6/24,6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses. The candidate should not be color/night blind.
Apply on plain A4 size paper ( typed or handwritten) in the prescribed format duly completed in all respects with superscription on the envelop ” Application For UES( Engineering/Electrical/Naval Architecture Cadre- Men/Women” and “Name of College & City………………………..” by Ordinary post .The application must reach latest by 06 Aug 09.
- The Indian Navy | BE/ BTECH (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical) Recruitment | Government Jobs | July 2010 | Last Date: 21 August, 2010.
- THE INDIAN NAVY: BE/ BTECH (All Disciplines) | EE, ECE, MECH, IT, Computers, Civil, Chemical Engineer Graduates | Last Date: 12 December 2009 | Govt./ PSU Jobs.
- THE INDIAN NAVY : SSC Officer Technical Branch Entry | Jan-2011 Course Entry | Join Indian Navy as SSC Officer after Engineering | April 2010 | last date 18 May 2010
- Join Indian Navy in Technical Cadre as Short Service Commissioned Officer | January 2010 | New Delhi | July 2010 course
- The Indian Navy | Government Jobs 2010 | Permanent Commission Officers Recruitment | November 2010 | Last Date: 15 November, 2010 | BE/ BTECH Posts.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi