Join Indian Army through University Entry Scheme (20th UES) | Engineers vacancy in Indian Army | June 2010 | Last Date 31st July 2010 | BE/ BTech required in Indian Army
Indian Army through its 20th University Entry Scheme (20th UES) for Permanent Commission in the Army July 2011-2012 is looking for Engineering passouts as well as students in Final & Pre Final year for grant of Permanent Commission in Army.
The Indian Army is inviting applications for young, bright as well as courageous Engineering graduates to apply for the grant of permanent grant in Indian Army during the academic session July 2010-2011.
Other Eligibility Criteria’s :
Age : Candidates who are in Final Year should not be below 20 years and not over 25 years and for Pre-Final Year Degree Candidates the age limit is 18 years to 24 years.
Physical Standard : As applicable to the regular army [Height-157.5 cm, For Gorkhas and individuals belongings to hills of North Easter region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cm less. For candidates from Lakshadweep the height will be reduced by 2 cms.
Pay Scale : The Indian Army offers to the selected students pay scale of Rs. 16500-39100 with a grade pay of Rs.5400/-
Application Procedure :
Interested Candidates can apply for the post on a plain paper as per the prescribed format. The envelope (white) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ‘ Applications for 20 UES Entry : ……… Engineering. Candidates have to send their application which should reach to the respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 31 Jul 2010. Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
- HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO – for students studying in the State of J&K
- HQ Western Command (A Brnach), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
- HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-302012. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan.
- HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharasthra), Pin-411001. For studying in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnatak, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
- HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
- HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP), Pin-226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh .
Last Date : The Last date for receipt of application is 31st July, 2010.
For More Details regarding this entry scheme and for the application form the Candidates can got to the Indian Army Website. For complete advertisement and application format, kindly see Employment news weekly dated 12/06/2010.
- University Entrance Scheme (UES) for army after Btech.
- Join Indian Army After Btech/BE:19th University Entrance Scheme (UES)
- Indian Army | Govt. Jobs | June 2011 | University Entry Scheme | Last Date: 31 July, 2011.
- Government job for Engineering ( BE/ Btech) students in Indian Navy July 2010 course, University Entrance Scheme(UES).
- Indian Army: TES Technical Entry Scheme | Government Jobs for Engineers| Starting January-2011 | Last Date: June 30th, 2010.
Tags: 20th UES, BE/ BTech in Indian Army, Engineers vacancy, Government Job, Indian Army recruitment, Indian Army University Entry Scheme, Join Indian Army, June 2010, Last Date 31st July 2010, public sector job
This post was written by Lalit Joshi