Intel India : Application Developers hiring | Software Engineers recruitment | Apply Online | Bangalore
Intel Technology India Pvt Ltd is inviting online applications from Engineering graduates to apply for the Application Developer post in the company. Candidates applying must have good programming skills and should have worked in different development works in Java and Dot Net.
Location : Bangalore
Job ID : 586529
Post Name : Application Developer
Candidate should be an Engineering graduate from good academic background from any recognized university in India.
Experience : 0 – 2 Years
Other Skills :
Candidates applying must possess the following skills besides having an Engineering degree :
- Good communication, analytical skills and aptitude.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production.
- Good technical skills and implementation logic in .NET* (DOT NET), Microsoft*, Microstrategy, JAVA* and others technologies.
Job Description :
Selected Candidates will work in development, implementation and maintenance of computer-based systems to meet business requirements. Application Developers are responsible to analyze, design, construct, train, and implement application systems. Activities include documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups. Other responsibilities may include providing standards and/or guidelines for development, responding to customer and/or client requests or events as they occur, and developing solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
- Intel Corporation | Fresher Jobs | Application Developer Recruitment | Apply Online.
- Xchanging Technology Services India Private Limited | Fresher Jobs | Software Developers | Apply Online.
- Kesdee Systems |Fresher Jobs Bangalore | Software Developer | Java/ J2EE | November 2011.
- Integrated System Management (ISM) : Trainee Software Developer (JAVA) hiring | January 2011
- Java/ J2EE Developer recruitment in iRESLABS | February 2011
This post was written by Lalit Joshi