Jun 26, 2011 Aeronautical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Avionics, Civil, Computer Science, Control, Electrical, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, Government Job, Industrial, IT, Marine, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Naval Architects, Production
Indian Navy is hiring engineering graduates to join Indian navy under the University Entry Scheme (UES) 2011 for Technical and Executive branches
Last date for Applying: 18 July, 2011
Academic Eligibility: The candidate must be pursuing his/her Engineering degree from a college/ university approved by AICTE and recognised by Govt of India. with atleast 60% aggregate marks till Pre-final year ie. upto 6th semester.
BE/ Btech branches which are eligible:
Engineering Branch (only Men Eligible): Automotive, Aeronautical, Control & production, Aerospace, Mechanical, Marine, Mechatronics, Industrial and Production, Metallurgy
Naval Architecture(Both Men and Women are eligible) : Aeronautical , Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical, Metallurgy, Naval Architecture
Electrical Branch (Only Men are eligible): Power Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Avionics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Communication, Power Engineering, Control System Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Tele Communication, Instrumentation, Instrumentation and Control
General Service (X) (Only Men Eligible): BE/ B.Tech. in Mechanical/ Marine/ Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Production/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology/ Control/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication
Important Note regarding selection/ rejection:
The under mentioned candidates need not apply:-
- Candidates in their last semester (i.e. eighth semester).
- Candidates having backlogs in any of the semesters (appeared or pending)
Other Important Criteria:
- Candidate must have minimum of 60% marks in overall aggregate (I to VI semester) and on completion of BE/B Tech.
Age Criteria: Between 19 to 24 years (Between 02 July 1988 – 01 July 1993; both dates inclusive)
Physical Standards :
Height and Weight : Minimum height Male – 157 cms and Female – 152 cms with correlated weight.
Eye Sight – 6/24, 6/24 correctable to 6/6 in each eye with glasses and should not be colour/night blind.
About SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
Salary Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 grade pay Rs. 5400/- MSP Rs. 6000/-
How to Apply: Application Forms, in accordance with the prescribed format, and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope “Application for UES (Technical Branch/ Executive Branch) ” and “Name of College & District (City) – State …..” are to be sent by ordinary post latest by 18/07/2011 to the following addresses (depending upon the location of the Candidates College/ Institution) :
- Location : J & K, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Delhi, Chandigarh : Post Bag No. 04, Chanakyapuri PO, New Delhi – 110021
- Location : Maharashtra, Gujarat, Chattishgarh, Goa, MP, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli : The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters, Western Naval Command Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Mumbai-400023
- Location : Andhra Pradesh, Orissa, West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, NE states, Sikkim & A&N Islands : The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command Naval Base, Visakhapatnam- 530014
- Location : Kerala, Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Pondicherry and Lakshdweep & Minicoy : The Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for Command Recruitment Officer) Headquarters, Southern Naval Command Naval Base, Kochi-682004
- The Indian Navy | BE/ BTECH Engineering Graduates Recruitment | Government Jobs 2010 | Last Date: 23 July, 2010
- Indian Navy: Engineers Recruitment as Short Service Commission Officers | 12 June 2014
- THE INDIAN NAVY | BE/ BTECH Engineers for July 2011 Entry | Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers Recruitment | Government Jobs 2010 | Last Date: July 23, 2010.
- Government job for Engineering ( BE/ Btech) students in Indian Navy July 2010 course, University Entrance Scheme(UES).
- Indian Coast Guard | Govt. Jobs | Asst. Commandant | Apply Online Up to: 22 June, 2012.
This post was written by Neeraj