Indian Air Force (IAF) as Aeronautical Engineers after engineering| Electronics and Mechanical Branch Engineers
77th AES Course For Men & 49th SSC for Men & Woman Courses commencing in July 2010
Deadline for receiving completed Applications: 31st August 2009 (07 Sept., 2009 for Far Flung areas)
Training commencing July 2010
Indian Air Force (Technical Branch) can be joined by both boys and girls after successfully completing their Btech or BE degree. Student can apply for service in one of the two branches (Electronics and Mechanical) after his Btech or BE which Indian Air Force provides for its Aeronautical Engineering. The Electronics branch deals with signal and communication stuff while the Mechanical branch has to take care of the maintenance, servicing and other engine related tasks.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age as on 01 July, 2010 : Candidate should be between 18 to 28 years.
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics): Candidate should be a BE/B.Tech. in Electronics, Telecom, Electrical, Electrical Communication, Electronics & Communication, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Engineering or a combination of these subjects.
OR Electronics and Radio Engineering with 60% & above.
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical): Candidate should be a B.E./ B.Tech. in Aeronautical/ Mechanical / Production/ Industrial Production or a combination of these subjects.
CET Centres and Application forward to:
- Palam, Rajokari (New Delhi), Hindon (Ghazaiabad), Chandigarh, Ambala, Pathankot – Command Education Officer, HQ Western Air Command IAF, Subrato Park, New Delhi – 10
- Allahabad, Agra, Gorakhpur, Memoura, Lucknow, Barreilly, Bihta (Patna) – Command Education Officer, HQ Central Air Command IAF, Bamrauli, Allahabad (UP) – 211012
Guwahati, Barrckpore, Kalaikunda (Kharagpur) – Command Education Officer, HQ Eastern Air Command IAF,Nong Lyer, Shillong – 739009 (Meghalaya)
- Nagpur, Ojhar (Nasik) – Command Education Officer, HQ Maintenance Air Command IAF, Vayu Sena Nagar, Nagpur (Mah) – 440007
- Mumbai, Pune, Vadodara, Jodhpur, ahmedabad – Command Education Officer, HQ South Western Air Command IAF, Sector-9, Ghandhi Nagar (Guj) – 382009
- Hyderabad, Bangalore (Jallahalli West, Jallahalli East) , Yelahanka, Belgaum, Bidar, Begumpet, Hakimpet, Tambaram, Coimbatore, Avadi (Chennai) – Command Education
- Officer, HQ Training Command IAF, JC Nagar, PO Hebbal, Bangalore – 560006
- Thiruvanantpuram, Kochi, Sulur (Coimbatore) – Command Education Officer, HQ Southern Air Command IAF, Thiruvanantpuram, – 695031 (Kerala)
- Indian Air Force | For Both Men and Women |Short Service Commission/ Aeronautical Engineering Course | Government Jobs | January 2011 | Last Date: 22 February, 2011.
- The Indian Navy | BE/ BTECH Engineering Graduates Recruitment | Government Jobs 2010 | Last Date: 23 July, 2010
- Indian Coast Guard | Govt. Jobs | Asst. Commandant | Apply Online Up to: 22 June, 2012.
- THE INDIAN NAVY | BE/ BTECH Engineers for July 2011 Entry | Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers Recruitment | Government Jobs 2010 | Last Date: July 23, 2010.
- Join Indian Air Force as Aeronautical Engineers | Engineers vacancy March 2010 | last date 14th April 2010 | Electronics & Mechanical Engineers
This post was written by Lalit Joshi