Indian Air Force Application Forms and Advertisement Released 11th September 2009 for July 2010| Flying Branch.
Sep 13, 2009 Aeronautical, Aerospace, All Branches, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical & Power, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, Government Job, IC, Industrial, IT, Job After Btech, Without Experience
Application forms and Advertisement for Entry into Indian Air Force flying branch (Short Service Commission) – SSC is released. The advertisement is released in the Employment News and all leading News Papers.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) F(P) (For Men and Women)
- Advertisement for 06 SSC (Men) / 35 SSC (Women) [Flying Branch] is released.Course Commencing in Jul 2010.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications is : 05 October 2009.
- Advertisement published in leading daily Newspapers on 06 Sep 2009 and in Employment News 01 dated 05 Sep 09.
- AFCAT 2014 | Air Force Common Admission Test for January 2015 course | Last Date 14/01/2014
- Join INDIAN AIR FORCE After btech: 6th SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) Men, 35th Women Entry
- Fast Track Selections by Indian Air Force for Btech students
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) hires Civil , Mechanical Engineers for the post of Research Officers .
- Indian Army | Technical Graduate Course/ Short Service Commission (Technical) | January 2011 | Government Jobs | Last Date: 8 February, 2011.
This post was written by Neeraj