Indian Air Force Application Forms and Advertisement Released 11th September 2009 for July 2010| Flying Branch.
Sep 13, 2009 Aeronautical, Aerospace, All Branches, Automobile, Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical, Electrical & Power, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, Government Job, IC, Industrial, IT, Job After Btech, Without Experience
Application forms and Advertisement for Entry into Indian Air Force flying branch (Short Service Commission) – SSC is released. The advertisement is released in the Employment News and all leading News Papers.
- Short Service Commission (SSC) F(P) (For Men and Women)
- Advertisement for 06 SSC (Men) / 35 SSC (Women) [Flying Branch] is released.Course Commencing in Jul 2010.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications is : 05 October 2009.
- Advertisement published in leading daily Newspapers on 06 Sep 2009 and in Employment News 01 dated 05 Sep 09.
- Join INDIAN AIR FORCE After btech: 6th SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) Men, 35th Women Entry
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) hires Civil , Mechanical Engineers for the post of Research Officers .
- Fast Track Selections by Indian Air Force for Btech students
- Indian Army | Technical Graduate Course/ Short Service Commission (Technical) | January 2011 | Government Jobs | Last Date: 8 February, 2011.
- Indian Air Force | For Both Men and Women |Short Service Commission/ Aeronautical Engineering Course | Government Jobs | January 2011 | Last Date: 22 February, 2011.
This post was written by Neeraj