ICICI Bank : Probationary Officers (PO) Recruitment | Assistant Managers | Fresh graduates hiring | Register Online | Last Date 5 January 2011
ICICI Bank is recruiting fresh graduates from May 2011 batch to apply for the Probationary Officers post. This is a special recruitment drive for Candidates across India who will be graduating in May 2011 for the post of Probationary Officers.
ICICI Bank is India’s second-largest bank with total assets of . 3,634.00 billion (US$ 81 billion) and profit after tax . 40.25 billion (US$ 896 million) for the year ended March 31, 2010. The Bank has a network of more than 2500 branches and 5,800 ATMs in India and presence in 18 countries. ICICI Bank offers a wide range of banking products and financial services to corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and through its specialised subsidiaries and affiliates in the areas of investment banking, life and non-life insurance, venture capital and asset management.
Last Date : Last Date for registering is January 05, 2011.
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidates must have completed their graduation with atleast 55% (Aggregate) in any discipline.
Age(as on May 01, 2011) : Candidates with age upto 25 years are eligible to apply for the post. Candidate should have been born on or after May 01, 1986.
Post Details :
Probationary Officer Recruitment drive is an initiative by ICICI Bank to attract bright graduate students to pursue a career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and skills to partially fulfil the need for trained bankers.
Selected Candidates will be undergoing a one year intensive residential classroom training and internship. Candidates will be paid a stipend by the bank during the training for meeting Candidate’s pocket expenses. On successful completion of the training Candidates will be placed as Assistant Manager.
The Selection of the Candidates will be based on the Aptitude Test & Interview which is likely to be conducted across India in January /February 2011.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
Applying Procedure :
Candidates need to register themselves firstly. Click on the link below to register yourself for the Process . More details can be seen on the link provided below :
- Apply as Probationary Officer in ICICI Bank | ICICI Manipal Academy Programme 2014 | Apply Online
- ICICI Bank PO recruitment November 2011 batch | Last date–27 June 2011
- ICICI Bank Ltd : Probationary Officers Recruitment | December 2009 | Apply Online | 31 December| February / March 2010
- ICICI Bank : Fresh graduates opening | Probationary Officer Recruitment | ICICI Probationary Officer Programme | ICICI Assistant Manager position | last date June 30, 2010 | Apply Online
- Canara Bank | Recruitment Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks | Government Jobs | Last Date: April 24, 2010.
This post was written by Neeraj