IAF Indian Air Force | Looking for BE/ BTECH Engineers | Government Jobs | September 2010 | Date: 25th, 26th, 28th September and 3rd October 2010.
Sep 20, 2010 Aeronautical, Aeronautics, Aerospace, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Freshers, Government Job, Instrumentation, IT, Job After Btech, Mechanical, Production, With experience, Without Experience
BE/ BTECH Engineers required in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection.
- Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)
- Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical).
Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics)—> BE/ BTECH (Electronics and Telecommunication, ECE, Electrical, Instrumentation, CS, IT) with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Aeronautical Engineer (Mechanical)—> BE/ BTECH (Aeronautical, Production, Aerospace, Mechanical) with 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Age Limit as on 1 Jan, 2011:
18 – 28 yrs.
Marital Status: Those candidates who are below 25 yrs of age (as on 1 Jan, 2011) should be unmarried.
Height and Weight—> Minimum height for men 157.5 cms and for women 152 cms with correlated weight.
To Apply: Candidates need to register first other wise they will not be allowed to go through the selection procedure. The selection will be on the base of EKT- Engineering Knowledge Test. Shortlisted candidates thereafter will have to undergo other phases of test (more information on the link provided at the bottom of this post). Qualified Candidates will be issued call letters for further testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) at Dehradun, Mysore and Varanasi.
Venue and Dates:
- Indian Coast Guard | Govt. Jobs | Assistant Commandant Recruitment | Last Date: 17th December, 2012 | Apply Online.
- IAF Indian Air Force | Technical Branch | Aeronautical Engineer | Last Date: 9 July, 2012.
- IAF Indian Air Force | Recruitment BE/ BTECH for Aeronautical Engineers Course (AEC) | Government Jobs | August 2010 | Last Date: 7 September, 2010.
- Indian Air Force | For Both Men and Women |Short Service Commission/ Aeronautical Engineering Course | Government Jobs | January 2011 | Last Date: 22 February, 2011.
- AFCAT 2012 | UES | Indian AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST | University Entrance Scheme | Last date:Jan 2012 | BE/ btech | Aeronautical
This post was written by kavita joshi