HCL Infosystems Limited Jaipur is organising a Walkin Interview to hire fresher Engineering as well as MCA candidates with Java technologies.
Title of the Job : Java Developer
Number of Posts : 50
Name of the Organization : HCL Infosystems Ltd.
Experience Requirement: 0 – 5 Years
Salary package: from Rs. 1 Lakh to 5 Lakhs per annum.
Educational Qualification : An engineering degree B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech or an MCA from a college/ University Recognised by Indian Government.
- The candidate must have experience in analysis, design, development of application software on JAVA/J2EE technology along with an Expertise in SQL Server 2005 / Oracle 9i and above / My SQL as database.
- Hands-on experience in core and advanced JAVA with an excellent understanding and working on JSP, Struts, Servlets, AJAX.
- Knowledge on EJB will be preferred
Candidates are required to come with their updated resume along with the copy of following documents:
- Last three salary slips
- Appointment letter of the current organisation
- Appraisal/Increment Letter (if any)
- Pan Card
F214, EPIP, RIICO Industrial Area,
Sitapura, Jaipur 302022
Interview Timings: 10am-12:00pm
About HCL Infosystems:
HCL is a $5.5 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. A pioneer of modern computing, HCL is a global transformational enterprise today. The HCL team consists of over 77,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and technology firms.
Apply : Email ur cv to email@example.com
- HCL: Recruitment of B.E./B.Tech (ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E&I) | 2008 – 2009 Batch
- HCL | Software Developer | Apply Online.
- HCL Technologies: Walk-ins BE/ BTECH (Computers, IT) | Date: 9th, 10th Jan. 2010 | Jobs in Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies | Fresher Jobs | Off Campus Recruitment | Walk-in: 12 September, 2013.
- HCL Off-campus Recruitment for BE. Btech 2011 passouts |November 2011 | Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, IT, IS
This post was written by Neeraj