Government job opportunity for B.E/ B.Tech(CSE/ Civil/ EEE/ ECE/ EEE/ Mech/ Marine) in National Institute of Ocean Technology(NIOT).
About NIOT : The National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) was established in November 1993 as an autonomous society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India. NIOT is managed by a Governing Council and the Director is the head of the Institute.
The major aim of starting NIOT under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, is to develop reliable indigenous technology to solve the various engineering problems associated with harvesting of non-living and living resources in the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ), which is about two-thirds of the land area of India.
|S.No||Name of Post||Salary Range||No. of Posts|
|1.||Project Scientist I||36200 – 40800||43|
|2.||Junior Research Fellow||12000 – 14000 + HRA||06|
1) Project Scientist I:
Age : Below 35 years of age.
Qualification : Ist class B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc.
M.E./ M.Tech will be preferred.
Qualification in the relevant discipline and working knowledge in one or more of the following areas as mentioned below under each category is required:
Life / Environmental Sciences – No. of Post(s) – 8
Computer Science – No. of Post(s) – 2
Civil Engineering – No. of Post(s) – 6
Electronics Engineering – No. of Post(s) – 3
Electronics & Communication/Instrumentation Engg. – No. of Post(s) – 4
Electrical & Electronics Engineering – No. of Post(s) – 2
Marine Geophysics – No. of Post(s) – 1
Marine Biology – No. of Post(s) – 5
Mechanical Engineering – No. of Post(s) – 7
Micro/Nano/Bio-Technology – No. of Post(s) – 1
Mechanical / Marine Engineering – No. of Post(s) – 3
Physics / Oceanography – No. of Post(s) – 1
2) Junior Research Fellow : 06
Age : Below 28 Years
Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate degree in engineering / science disciplines
a) Junior Research Fellow – No. of Post(s) – 4
Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Geology / Oceanography
b) Junior Research Fellow – No. of Post(s) – 2
Maths / Physics / Oceanography.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology, Velachery – Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA so as to reach on or before 17/08/2009, duly superscribing on the envelope “the post name and discipline for which applied”.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form : 17/08/2009
- IIT Indian Institute of Technology Bombay: MTECH (Water Engineering, Civil, Geology) | Government/ PSU Jobs | Last Date: 31st March, 2010.
- IIT Kharagpur | Government Jobs September 2010 | JRF Vacancy | BE/ BTECH (Aerospace, Mechanical, Electrical)
- NIOT National Institute of Ocean Technology | REcruitment Scientist C/ Scientist B | BE/ BTECH/ ME/ MTECH Jobs | Government Jobs 2010 | June 2010 | Last Date: July 15, 2010 | Apply Online
- CMTI- JRF Recruitment for BE/ B.Tech | Central Manufacturing Technology Institute| November 2009
- ICSR hiring BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech freshers | Last Date 8 October 2009 | Junior Research Fellow
This post was written by Neeraj