Godrej Infotech limited is looking to hire fresh Engineering Graduates from 2012 batch to work as Programmer in the company.
Job Location: Mumbai
Candidate should be a 2012 batch passout Engineering Graduate(BE/Btech)
in any one of the following fields: Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Mechanical, Production/Industrial with good academic background(atleast 60%). Candidate should not have any active backlog.
Candidate should also have good programming skills along with the communication skills.
Experience: 0 Years
Selected Candidates will be required for the following tasks:
- Assist with the analysis and design process by identifying client’s business needs and translating them to business rules through software.
- Write the majority of the code according to the parameters provided by senior programmer
- Carry out the testing and troubleshooting process laid out by the senior programmer.
- Create documentation by providing basic functional specifications to technical writers to create user manuals.
- Participate in end-user training process by acting as instructors or one-on-one tutors.
- Executing project plans as per timeline.
- Provide regular and relevant project reports and presentations.
- Manage effective communication with team members & liaise with technical consultants.