BE/ BTECH (Civil) required in Employees' State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), New Delhi.
About ESIC—> he promulgation of Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948 envisaged an integrated need based social insurance scheme that would protect the interest of workers in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, temporary or permanent physical disablement, death due to employment injury resulting in loss of wages or earning capacity. the Act also guarantees reasonably good medical care to workers and their immediate dependants.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Educational Qualification: BE/ BTECH (Civil/ Electrical) from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)—> 28
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)—> 12
Work Experience: At lest, 2 years professional experience.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 yrs.
Selection Mode: On the basis of Competitive test (which will comprise of objective type questions) followed by interview.
Application Fees: Demand Draft of Rs. 225/- (for General/ OBC) and Rs. 25/- (for SC/ ST/ PH etc.) candidates in favor of “E.S.I Corporation” drawn on any scheduled bank payable at New Delhi has to be submitted along with the application. Candidates must write his / her name, address and Post applied on the back side of the Demand Draft.
To Apply: Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format in their own handwriting with blue or black
ball point pen along the following documents-
- Date of birth
- Educational & Technical qualification along with marks statement
- Experience Certificate
- Caste/ community certificate
- Discharge certificate in respect of Ex. Servicemen.
- Disability certificate in respect of PH candidates
- Two recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted officer. One photo should be firmly pasted (Not stapled or pined) in the space provided in the application form
- Demand Draft.
The documents must be carefully enclosed in an envelope (super scribed as “Application for the post of Junior Engineer(Civil)/ Junior Engineer(Electrical)-2010”) accompanied with the application form and should be sent through Registered post/ Speed post to the following address latest by 11 October, 2010 up to 5.30 P.M.
The Joint Director (Recruitment),
E.S.I. Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan,
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110002.