Ericsson India is looking for Engineering passout from Electronics, Electrical & computer Science background to apply Online for the Service Engineer post in the company.
Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
Post Name: Engineer - 1st Level Assurance-00053208
Candidate should be a BE/Btech Degree holder from Electrical, Telecommunication, Computer Science or equivalent field from any recognized university in India.
Experience: 0-2 years
Candidate should possess good knowledge in
- service networks/ GSM Network/ WCDMA network/ service applications characteristics and capabilities.
- Service Performance indicators and their interpretation.
- Basic Knowledge of services and service applications implementation / integration processes along with Access, Core, Transport & Service Networks
Besides this, Candidate should possess good communication skills(both written & Spoken) in Hindi & English.
Candidate once selected will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Service Alarm Monitoring
- Alarm Management for the assigned Network Services
- Ticket Management
- Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched timely (as per the SLA / KPI) to the field operations organizations
- Work Order Handling
- Regular follow up on the events with relevant departments working on it as per the MSTOP process
- Work towards KPI & Balanced Scorecard parameters
- Work towards the IPM parameters assigned by the Shift Manager
- To ensure Security is implemented and maintained in accordance with Security and Risk Management directives of the organization
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines & departmental processes & procedures