CSPHCL Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited recruiting BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Production, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation/ Telecommunication, Civil, Computer Science, IT) | Government Jobs April 2010.
Post: Assistant Engineer
Number of Posts: 227
Educational Qualification: BE/ BTECH (Mechanical,Production, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Telecommunication, Civil, Computer Science, IT )
Rs. 20425- 48400/-
Age : 18-30 years. Relaxation as per rules.
Applying Procedure: DD of Rs.500/- (Rs.300/- for Jr. Engg.) (Rs.200/- (Rs.100/- for Jr. Engg.) fee from SC/ST candidates of Chhattisgarh only) in favour of “Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPHCL, Raipur” payable at Raipur should reach Addl. General Manager (HR), CSPHCL, Dangania, Secretary, CSEB, Dangania, Raipur-492013 positively by 31/05/2010. Candidates must submit the application forms in the required format and must send it only by registered post or speed post to the following address latest by 31.05.2010.
Raipur PIN – 492 013
For Further Details and Application Form: Click Here
- GRSE Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd. | Experienced Engineers Required | Government Jobs June 2010 | Last Date: June 28, 2010
- National Buildings construction Corporation (NBCC) : Civil,Mechanical,Electrical Engineers Vacancies | Government Job February 2010
- Goa Shipyard Limited: Recruitment BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Mechanical, Marine, Naval Architect) | Government Jobs 2010 | Last Date: May 15, 2010
- NIT Raipur | National Institute of Technology | Asstt. Engineer (Civil, Electrical) Vacancy | Last Date: 3rd June 2011.
- GRSE Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited | Recruiting “Additional General Manager” | Job Options BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Electrical, Production) | Government Jobs 2010 | August 2010 | Last Date: 31 August, 2010
Tags: April 2010., BE, btech mechanical, Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, Civil, Computer Science, CSPHCL, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Government Jobs, IT, Production, Recruiting, telecommunication
This post was written by kavita joshi