Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Indian Institute of Petroleum (CSIR IIP) is a national laboratory under CSIR famous for its outstanding resesarch work in downstream sector of the hydrocarbon industry.
CSIR IIP, Dehradun is looking for Engineering Graduates or M.Sc. degree holders to work on its undertaken Projects. As such, it is organising a Walkin Drive for the recruitment process.
Walkin Date: 20,21 & 22nd May 2013
Timing: 10:00 AM
CSIR- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PETROLEUM
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
P.O: IIP, Mohkampur, Haridwar Road
Dehradun – 248 005 (UTTARAKHAND)
Post Name: Project Assistant
Number of Vacancies: 38
Age Limit: 18-28 years
Qualification: Candidate should be a first class BE/Btech(Chemical Engineering) or a M.Sc(Chemistry) from any recognized university/institute in India.
- CSIR Walkin in Delhi| BE, Btech, MCA, M.Sc, ME, M.tech in IT, CS, Electronics & Communication
- CSIR- CMERI Walkin 2011 for BE/ Btech Freshers for various engineering branches
- NEERI | Govt. Jobs | Project Assistants/ Associate | Last Date: 15 June, 2014.
- CSIR Council of Scientific & Industrial Research | Govt. Jobs | Research Associate | July 2011 | Last Date: 2 August, 2011.
- CGCRI | Govt. Jobs | JRF Vacancy | Walk-in: 31 December, 2013.
This post was written by Lalit Joshi