The Mission of the Cochin Port Trust is to provide dependable, cost-effective Port services through modern and efficient infrastructure coupled with high quality, customer friendly services. The Port shall manage its assets and resources for optimal economic use to the Nation and the community. The Port shall strive to be the main catalyst for the economic development of the region, with a strong commitment to environmentally sound policies and safe practices.
Junior Engineer (Electrical)
Education: BE/ BTECH
(Electrical) from a recognized University.
Age Limit: 20-35 years
Scale of Pay: Rs.12100-30800/-
Work Place: Kerala
To Apply: Eligible candidates must apply latest by 25 November, 2013-
- Cochin Port Trust | Govt. Jobs | Junior Engineer | Last Date: 16 December, 2013
- MPT Mormugao Port Trust: Recruitment BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Production, Automobile, Electrical & Electronics) | Government/ PSU Jobs in Goa | Last Date: April 15, 2010.
- NMPT New Mangalore Port Trust | Govt. Jobs | Asst. Executive Engineer | Last Date: 27 January, 2014.
- Cochin Port Trust | Asst. Executive Engineer | Govt. Jobs | Last Date: 27 June, 2013.
- NMPT New Mangalore Port Trust | Asstt. Engineer/ Director Vacancy | Government Jobs | November 2010 | Last Date: 24 December, 2010.
This post was written by kavita joshi