CDAC Centre for Development of Advanced Computing | Government Jobs | February 2011 | Senior Staff Scientist Vacancy | BE/ BTECH/ MCA/ ME/ MTECH Required | Apply Online Upto: 21 March, 2011.
Feb 19, 2011 Apply online, Biomedical, Computer Science, Control and Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Instrumentation, Government Job, IT, Job After Btech, Jobs after ME/ MTECH, MCA, Mechanical, With experience
BE/BTECH (Electronics & Communication / Control & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Mechanical / Computer Science / IT) or MCA or ME / M Tech (Electronics & Communication / Control & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / IT/ Biomedical Electronics) required in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is a National Centre of Excellence, pioneering application oriented research, design and development in Electronics and Information Technology. C-DAC has contributed significantly to the growth of the industry in general and the electronics sector in particular through the indigenous development of commercially viable systems and products, foreign technology absorption, adaptation and upgradation, consultancy and training and turnkey implementation of contract projects. C-DAC has several firsts to its credits and is the recipient of prestigious national level awards for excellence in application-oriented R & D.
Post Name: Sr. Staff Scientist
Post Code: T-14
Total Post: 45
- First Class BE / B.Tech (Electronics & Communication/ Control & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Computer Sci/ IT) with relevant post qualification experience of 3 years OR
- First Class MCA with relevant post qualification experience of 3 years OR
- First Class ME / M Tech in Electronics & Communication / Control & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science / IT/ Biomedical Electronics with specialization in Image Processing / Signal Processing / Biomedical Engineering with relevant post qualification experience of 1 year.
33 Years as on 21.03.2011
Pay Band and Grade Pay: PB-3 15600 – 39100, Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Fee Details: Demand Draft of Rs. 200 drawn in favour of C-DAC, Thiruvananthapuram (SC/ST candidates exempted). DD drawn after 21.03.2011 i.e. last date for online application, will not be accepted.
To Apply: Candidates who are eligible and wish to apply must apply online latest by 21 March, 2011. For More details click the link provided below-
- CDAC Centre for Development of Advanced Computing | Govt. Jobs | July 2011 | Project Engineers Recruitment | Apply Online Before: 3 August, 2011.
- Mahagenco hiring Jr. Engineers | Govt. Jobs | Apply Online | Last Date: 12 Feb, 2012.
- IIT Delhi | Govt. Jobs | Project Associate | Walk-in: 21 May, 2012.
- BMRC Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. | Govt. Jobs | Section Engineer | Last Date: 23 April, 2012 | Apply Online.
- RRB Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer | Govt. Jobs | Section Research Engineer | Last Date: 24 April, 2012.
This post was written by kavita joshi