CA Technologies provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and innovation while supporting and developing our talented workforce. CA Technologies empowers its employees to drive success for both the business and themselves.
Education: BE/ BTECH (Computer Science/ IT)
from a recognized University with excellent communication skills.
- Entry level role
- Develop basic understanding of role based access Security
- Develop basic understanding of remote access technologies
- Develop knowledge of Security Information and Event Management concepts
- Develop knowledge of Firewall policy management
- Develop understanding of Patch and Configuration management concepts
- Communication required such as receiving basic instructions. Interactions are mostly with own supervisor and co-workers in own department
- Develop understanding of various operating systems and security configurations within (i.e. AIX, Mainframe, Redhat, Solaris, Windows, Suse, Cisco IOS, Apple MacOS, Apple IOS, Google Android)
- Develop understanding of Computer Networking Concepts / Solutions (i.e.: TCP/IP, IPv6, Proxies, Switching, Routing, VPN Tunnels, DHCP, Subnets, VLAN's, Sniffers)
- Develop understanding of End Point Protection (i.e.: Host-based IDS/IPS /Firewall, Anti-malware, End point hardening, NAC/NAP)
- Entry-level familiarly with ITIL practices such as Incident, Request, Change, and Access and Problems Mgmt.
- Entry-level exposure to Network-based Intrusion Detection / Prevention (Sourcefire, Snort, Signature Creation, etc...)
- Develop understanding of Vulnerability Management concepts and solutions (Denial of Service, Port Scanning, Finger-printing, remediation, Nessus/NMAP)
- Intermediate skills utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Basic analysis and problem solving skills
Requisition ID: 50103
Work Place: Hyderabad
To Apply: Those who are eligible must apply online ASAP through the link provided at the bottom of this post-