BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Electronics) required in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL).
BHEL is the largest engineering and manufacturing enterprise in India in the energy-related/infrastructure sector, today. BHEL was established more than 40 years ago, ushering in the indigenous Heavy Electrical Equipment industry in India - a dream that has been more than realized with a well-recognized track record of performance. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends since 1976-77.
The greatest strength of BHEL is its highly skilled and committed 42,600 employees. Every employee is given an equal opportunity to develop himself and grow in his career. Continuous training and retraining, career planning, a positive work culture and participative style of management all these have engendered development of a committed and motivated workforce setting new benchmarks in terms of productivity, quality and responsiveness.
- Sr. Engineer
- Dy. Manager
Educational Qualification: BE/ BTECH (Mechanical, Electrical, Control & Instrumentation, Electronics)
- Sr. Engineer (E2)—> Rs.29100-54500
- Dy. Manager (E3)—> Rs.32900-58000
- Manager (E4)—> Rs.36600-62000
Upper Age Limit (as on 1 November, 2010):
- Sr. Engineer (E2)—> 32 years.
- Dy. Manager (E3)—> 36 years.
- Manager (E4)—> 39 years.
Work Experience (as on 1 November, 2010):
- Sr. Engineer (E2)—> 5 yrs
- Dy. Manager (E3)—> 9 yrs
- Manager (E4)—> 12 yrs
Fee Details: Demand Draft of Rs. 250/- (for General & OBC) drawn in favor of “BHEL Corporate R&D” on State Bank of India, BHEL R&D Complex Branch, Vikasnagar, payable at Hyderabad. SC/ ST/ PH candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
To Apply: Those who are interested and eligible must apply only in the prescribed format. The applications after being downloaded and filled completely must be enclosed in an envelope indicating “Name of the Post applied for with the Post code and Discipline” on the top of it. The envelope along with the application form and the Demand Draft must also consist of the following documents-
- SSLC/ HSC mark sheet true copy (for age proof).
- True copies of mark sheets and degree certificates (Graduation, Post Graduation).
- Copy of community certificate in case of SC/ ST and OBC (non creamy layer). Self Undertaking for OBC (non creamy layer) Candidates.
- Copy of Certificate of disability in case of Physically Challenged.
- Discharge certificate in case of Ex- servicemen.
- Copy of proof of experience- Job Experience certificates from current previous employers. In case the candidate is unable to provide this at the time of application, Application Letter from the Employers along with the Last Pay Slip can be enclosed. However, appointment is subject to producing Experience Certificate at the time of reporting for joining.
and should be sent to the address provided below latest by 4 December, 2010-
The Dy. General Manager (HR),
BHEL Corporate R&D,
Vikasnagar, Hyderabad-500093 (Andhra Pradesh)