Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (Kochi Refinery) is Inviting applications from Engineering graduates to apply for the 60 vacancies for Graduate Apprentices.
Qualifications : Candidates should be having a First Class Engineering Degree in respective disciplines, First class is relaxable to pass class with 50 % marks for SC/ST candidates.
Age : Age of the Candidate should Not be exceeding 27 years as on 01/01/2010 which is relaxable upto 3 years for OBC Candidates and Five years for SC/ST Candidates.
During the period of Apprentiship Training, the Apprentices will be paid stipend of Rs.5000/PM
General Information and Conditions:
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government Organisation/Public Sector Undertakings should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Those who have already undergone or/are undergoing Apprentiship elsewhere under the Apprentiship Amendment Act 2007 are not eligible to be considered.
- Candidates who have passed their Engineering Degree Examination in or after June 2007 alone need apply for the above positions
- SC/ ST Candidates are eligible for to and fro second class Train/ Bus fares as per rules.
- Candidates, desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a certificate dated on or after 01-01-2010 from the Tahasildar or other competent authority approved by government of India certifying that they do not belong to the creamy layer of OBC community.
- Everything else being equal, preference will be given to rest while KRL Project Evictees.
Right to restrict Candidates: The Management reserves the right to call for test/Interview only those who in its opinion are likely to be suitable.
Application Procedure : Interested Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their applications on A4 size paper neatly typed to The Manager, ( Training ) Nalanda L & D Centre, House No. 50, Jwalagiri ( BPCL Housing Colony ) BPCL, Kochi Refinery- Post Bag No.2 , Ambalamugal-Kochi-682302
Applications shall contain the following details with a latest passport size photograph to be pasted at the top right corner of the application and enclosing copies of relevant certificates,
- Name , address, telephone No. and E-mail ID
- Date of Birth as on 01/01/2010
- Age as on 01-01-2010
- Qualifications ( X Std ., Engineering Degree ) Certificates and Mark lists ( all Semester/Yearwise) specifying the year of passing, Class and percentage of marks ( Semester/Year wise)
- Whether belongs to SC/ST/OBC
- Application should be sent an envelope Superscribed with " Application for Graduate Apprentice"
Last date for receipt of application is 08-March-2010