Set up in 1990 & promoted by Tata Industries Ltd , TAML was conceived as an Aerospace Industry. By virtue of this composite technology, it has applications in Defense & Industrial sectors. TAML made its footprint in this industry with contracts from concept to product in Defense & Industrial sectors. In 2003 with the emphaisis on the people private parternship, TAML ventured into the aerospace sector with a contract from a space customer.
Post name: Product Development Engineer
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. – Mechanical M.Tech – Mechanical
Desired Candidate Profile: Candidates with excellent academic back ground only need to apply.SSLC -Min 70%,PUC – Min 70%,BE/BTEC- Min (Aggregare 70%).Communication skill(written & oral),capability to work under pressure.
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/Plastic/Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Responsible for timely completion of first article activity as per specification.Would need to guide people in process design, Quality planning, Tool proving, Productdevelopment, Getting the process & quality plan finalised & approved.
Rupees 2,50,000 – 3,75,000
Job Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Interested candidates can submit their resume by CLICKING HERE
or log on to http://www.tamlindia.com
Mr.Amith Kumar A K
Tata Advanced Materials Limited No.10,
Jigani Indutrial Area, Bangalore
- Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab Pvt Ltd | Job Openings for BE/ Btech Mechanical, Aviation Freshers
- Tata Advanced Materials Limited | TAML Graduate Engineer Trainee Hiring | GETs hiring in TAML Bangalore
- Safran Engineering Services India Pvt. Ltd. | Walk-in: 21 October, 2011 | Bangalore/ Fresher Jobs.
- CareSoft ERDC requires Fresh/Experienced engineering graduates.
- Mechanical Engineering : Scope, Career Prospects, Demand
This post was written by kavita joshi