BE (Fire) required in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Hyderabad.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) came into existence on 1st October 1964. The Company was formed by the merger of Hindustan Aircraft Limited with Aeronautics India Limited and Aircraft Manufacturing Depot, Kanpur. The Company traces its roots to the pioneering efforts of an industrialist with extraordinary vision, the late Seth Walchand Hirachand, who set up Hindustan Aircraft Limited at Bangalore in association with the erstwhile princely State of Mysore in December 1940. The Government of India became a shareholder in March 1941 and took over the Management in 1942.
Today, HAL has 19 Production Units and 10 Research and Design Centres in 8 locations in India. The Company has an impressive product track record - 15 types of aircrafts/Helicopters manufactured with in-house R & D and 14 types produced under license. HAL has manufactured over 3658 Aircrafts/Helicopters , 4178 engines, Upgraded 272 aircraft and overhauled over 9643 aircraft and 29775 engines.
Fire Officer (Grade-II)
Educational Background: BE (FIre Engineer) from National Fire Services College, Nagpur OR Degree of Recognized University with pass in GIFE – India/UK
Max. 40 years
- Should be able to manage and co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of fire service department.
- Should be able to deliver key fire fighting training programme and demonstration on regular interval.
- Should have excellent crisis and risk management skills.
- Should have excellent knowledge of fire ground operations.
- Should have adequate knowledge of maintaining fire equipments, station facilities etc.
Fee Details: DD of Rs. 400/- drawn in favour of “Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Koraput Division” payable at State Bank of India, Sunabeda-2, Code No. 1304 only.
To Apply: Eligible candidates can apply only online between 5 September, 2011 – 24 September, 2011 through this link www.hal-india.com/career -