Atmel Corporation (Nasdaq: ATML) is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of microcontrollers, capacitive touch solutions, advanced logic, mixed-signal, nonvolatile memory and radio frequency (RF) components. Leveraging one of the industry's broadest intellectual property (IP) technology portfolios, Atmel® provides the electronics industry with complete system solutions focused on industrial, consumer, security, communications, computing and automotive markets.
Work Location: Chennai
Educational Background: BE/ BTECH/ MTECH in Electronics or related discipline from a recognized University.
Experience: 0-2 years
- Expertise in 8/16/32-Bit Microcontrollers/Processors (ARM/MIPS/DSP) & Peripherals such as ADC/DAC, PWM, RTC, WDT, Timer/Counters
- Hands on with Assembly, C & C++ Programming
- IEEE 802.15.4, Zigbee, Zigbee RF4CE experience is a must.
- Work experience in Atmel RF Solution is preferable
- Knowledge on various protocols/interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, CAN/LIN, USB, EBI, Ethernet MAC10/100
- Ability to work using Digital Oscilloscope, Logic analyzer, IDE & debug with JTAG based interface
- Knowledge/Exposure on Hardware (Circuit Schematic, PCB) design is highly desirable
- Knowledge/Exposure on Atmel’s AVR Microcontrollers/Processors & RF Transceivers will be an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented
- Self-directed - works well with minimal supervision and is able to multi-task
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and customer support skills
- Excellent analytical & problem solving mindset/skills
Job Req Number: 18484